Hey !! I could use some advice out there ... read this. - Posted by Lenny McFlannigan

Posted by chris on January 15, 2000 at 05:00:22:

Hi Lenny-

If you have questions on investing go to Newsgroup I.

I don’t know if I understood your “apartment” question correctly. If you are talking about using a rent rate for an apartment to figure single family house rent rates, they are two different animals. Please elaborate on what you were looking for in the newspaper to compute what.

If you are looking for a real estate investment club in your area go to the yellow banner on the left of the page and there is a link there for them.

-Hope this helps, Chris

Hey !! I could use some advice out there … read this. - Posted by Lenny McFlannigan

Posted by Lenny McFlannigan on January 13, 2000 at 22:15:28:

Hello,

And how are you? Fine I hope. I am curious about the
Real Estate Investor’s Club. And all I wanted to know was, How do I go about asking an investor a question regarding on starting a no down payment process? And where do I begin
searching for in the newspaper far as pricng on an apartment to know what I could possibly receive back to me at the closing? I am already going through the CS program again now, and I am a little rusty but I am back on track again. I am trying to remember what chapter that was regarding the similarities using the no down payment system like the quick flip idea using the Buy it, Fix it, and Profit it method. So if anyone would care to elaborate it would greatly be appreciated.

With Sincere Thanks,

Lenny McFlannigan

P.S. Everyone please disregard the last posting that says
Real Estate Investor’s Club. Thank you . I am reposting.