Hey Jacque!!! - Posted by Sean (WA)

Posted by Sean (Wa) on February 07, 2002 at 16:53:02:

Hey Sean,
Great name man! As far as the documents go I think that it would be best if you drew up something in particular for the state that you are doing business in. Also, think that it would be kind of rude for me to forward these to you without Jacque’s permission, they took alot of work and she was kind enought to share with me. Maybe just contacting her directly would be more appropriate.
Best of luck and happy investing!
PS.
If Jacque okays this I will send them to you so she does not have to go through the trouble. just touch bases with her first.
Sean (WA)

Hey Jacque!!! - Posted by Sean (WA)

Posted by Sean (WA) on February 06, 2002 at 12:05:38:

Hey I was wondering if I could get together with you and pick your brain a bit on techniques and contracts and the like. I would love to drive over and meet you sometime and talk about the business. Do you ever have time for that sort of thing or are you swamped? I understand if you are to busy, it sounds like things are hopping for you.
Anyway, let me know if you have any time in the near future!
Best regards,
Sean (WA)
PS. Can’t wait to get those forms, I am going to use them on two deals that I have in the pipe right now. Thanks for the info on the tax status by the way, I think that helped me save a lot of grief later on. glad to hear of a creative way around it.

Sean (WA)

Re: Hey Jacque!!! - Posted by Jacque - WA

Posted by Jacque - WA on February 06, 2002 at 12:14:02:

Hi Sean,

I emailed those forms - did you not get them? I will resend…

To be honest with you Sean, I signed closing doc’s on several apartments this morning and I am heading off to Dallas tomorrow for the weekend.

However, when I return we can set up a time - I wanted to meet up with Sally (WA) again as well (sorry Sally for taking so long - I haven’t forgotten).

Sean, can you email me your number - I do have several referrals for you in the puyallup area to pass onto you if you want them.

Have a good one,

Jacque - WA

Re: Hey Jacque!!! - Posted by Sean (WA)

Posted by Sean (WA) on February 06, 2002 at 18:44:39:

Jacque,
I sent you an e-mail also but I thought that you might find this on the board faster, no I did not recieve those forms for some reason. Hope you get time to re-send.
Thanks Again! I will get a hold of you some time in the next two weeks for lunch on me! Look forward to meeting you.

Sean (WA)

Re: Hey Jacque!!! - Posted by Sean (AR)

Posted by Sean (AR) on February 06, 2002 at 19:37:00:

Sean,

Would you mind copying me on those forms? We are namesakes after all.

sbrinsfi@alltel.net

Thanks!!!