HEY LONNIE!! Contracted 3buys / 1 sell today & it's only tuesday! - Posted by steph in tex

Posted by Tony-VA on February 29, 2000 at 17:49:03:

nt

HEY LONNIE!! Contracted 3buys / 1 sell today & it’s only tuesday! - Posted by steph in tex

Posted by steph in tex on February 29, 2000 at 17:11:21:

Hey hey!
Contracted to buy 2 condos and 1 house today.
Signed up a contract to sell one of the condos today too!!
I haven’t even had a voice since the convention! I sound like a frog! Anybody else get laryngitis?

Anyway-
those are for you Lonnie!!

SMOKIN’!

steph in tex

Re: HEY LONNIE!! Contracted 3buys / 1 sell today & it’s only tuesday! - Posted by Bill Taylor

Posted by Bill Taylor on March 01, 2000 at 21:27:29:

I don’t care how big Texas is it may not be big enough for you girl. I came home and rested for two days to catch up. You have the energy it takes to go to the next level, keep your head up and looking in the right direction. At your rate SCook is going to hire more people to keep up with you. Your level of excitement motivated me and I’m sure many many more. good luck stay in touch. let us know about your progress.

Re: HEY LONNIE!! Contracted 3buys / 1 sell today & it’s only tuesday! - Posted by Tarun_md

Posted by Tarun_md on March 01, 2000 at 16:31:18:

Congrats Steph. It was nice meeting you at the convention.
Did you ever get that preforeclosure deal?

Re: HEY LONNIE!! Contracted 3buys / 1 sell today & it’s only tuesday! - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on March 01, 2000 at 09:32:34:

Steph,

It’s pretty cool to get home from the convention with all that energy and put it to work. You need to keep feeding on your deals and you can make it happen week after week. You are going to make me work harder to stay ahead :-).

“Cook Daddy” :slight_smile:

atta girl! - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on February 29, 2000 at 22:05:16:

Gee wiz. I am slipping…met with a buyer, and didn’t get a signed offer. Darn it !

Closed on the house last tuesday for 47,500. Buyer interested at 74,000. They fix, I buy materials, close in 90 days. I Pay his labor to be used for down. Carry back 10% second. Materials est to be 3k

Profit…when I finally “ask them to sign” oh, pretty stinkin good.

I just gotta remember to ask them to sign…

Actually, husband and his family are going through the house later this week. They are all going to pich in with the fix up.

Laure :slight_smile:

Re: HEY LONNIE!! Contracted 3buys / 1 sell today & it’s only tuesday! - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on February 29, 2000 at 21:18:55:

And to think… I came home and slept the day away.

You ever thought about doing a commercial for energizer, then again maybe it would be better for duracell, I dont htink that bunny could keep up with you, lol.

Keep going Girl, we luv ya, and luv to hear about it.

David Alexander

You are one cool chick! Good going! (nt) - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on February 29, 2000 at 20:43:42:

nt