Home Buyers of America in the news - Posted by John J.

Posted by Jim on August 01, 2000 at 16:32:26:

Ron LeGrand - Highly recommended (if you use the info). The courses are expencive, but worth every penny (in my opinion). I made many many time the purchase price the first year and have continued to do so.

Home Buyers of America in the news - Posted by John J.

Posted by John J. on May 31, 2000 at 12:13:35:

The following is from an article in the June, 2000 issue of the Reader?s Digest, page 108 (Get Rich? Get Real):
?The McCorkles are gone, but other dubious, or risky, real-estate schemes filled the void. For example, Home Buyers of America (HBA), a corporation owned by “millionaire” real-estate investor Bobby Blair, was a joint-venture partner with First Resource, Inc., a subsidiary of a corporation called Fortune Financial Systems. The joint venture offered real-estate programs (taught by, among others, former McCorkle employee Steve Sitkowski). ?

The article goes on with further details about the company and someone who ?invested? in their program.
The following is the url for this article: http://www.readersdigest.com/rdmagazine/specfeat/archives/getrich2a.asp

I also have a collection of ?testimonials? and other information about this company. E-mail me if you are interested in recieving it.

Re: Home Buyers of America in the news - Posted by Paul Andrews

Posted by Paul Andrews on June 01, 2000 at 12:36:16:

I to signed up with them after recieving information in the mail from Success Magazine. I attended a free 1 day seminar and signed up for the 3 day seminar and the mentoring program. I did the mentoring but missed the 3 day seminar because I was missed somehow in the mailing for the date and location. I called and was sent some videos and told to reschedule and from that point on its been a hassle. I’ve been unable to contact them by phone, I’ve sent registered letters, I’ve tried everything and have had no luck. So I to am one of the few who lost some money. I could fight them and waste time or move on and make more money than I’ve lost. I’ve chosen the latter and will be working with the LeGrand Group. I’ve already flipped a few houses to cover my losses so I’m pressing on. Any comments on Ron LeGrand?