home buying - Posted by Milo Tallon

Posted by Sharon on September 13, 2003 at 09:19:18:

Hi Milo,

These type of lenders are called “equity based lenders”. If you do a search on google.com on “hard money lenders” I’m sure you will find plenty of lenders. Also there’s a site called hardmoneylenders.com that you might want to check out.

Good luck to you.

Sharon Jones
Real Estate Investor
St. Louis, Missouri

home buying - Posted by Milo Tallon

Posted by Milo Tallon on September 10, 2003 at 22:07:42:

I have been learning the real estate business over the past few months. Lots of cold calls on ads, signs, etc. A couple of times there were deals where I could get in for 50-60 % of the real value but they had to have all cash. I didn’t have it.
I live in TX and now I hear that there are “hard money” lenders that will lend (not with great terms) on these kind of deals based primarily on equity. Is this true??

If so, how would I go about finding these guys. As I get better at talking to sellers, I know I’m going to keep running into these discounted deals.


Milo Tallon