Homevestors - anyone experienced? - Posted by Redline

Posted by IB (NJ) on November 04, 2007 at 08:17:55:

Oh yeah? So what were your thoughts? Email me offline if you need to.

Ib

Homevestors - anyone experienced? - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on November 04, 2007 at 24:32:30:

This hasn’t come up in awhile, and the archives don’t have very much on it, and being that they are moving into my state now (NJ) …

I’d like to know your experience with Homevestors either as a franchisee (or ex-franchisee) or selling/buying properties to/from them.

I’ve spoken to a few of you on here in private (you know who you are!) and got your opinions, but wonder if anyone else out there has any direct experience with these guys. I want to hear the good, the bad and the ugly.

Thanks,
RL

Re: Homevestors - anyone experienced? - Posted by DD

Posted by DD on December 03, 2007 at 08:35:13:

I am looking at a franchise, I assume you are as well. What do you think so far?

DD

Re: Homevestors - anyone experienced? - Posted by LeonNC

Posted by LeonNC on November 05, 2007 at 06:26:51:

You better hurry and get any billboards you may want before they own them all!

LeonNC

Re: Homevestors - anyone experienced? - Posted by Kenneth Hocking

Posted by Kenneth Hocking on November 04, 2007 at 22:09:25:

GOt a buddy on the north side of Houston that has a VERY successful UG buys shop… He has his own HML shop now…Mortgage co and realty arm a real system he has all built out of Homevestors so I would say he is a success!

Re: Homevestors - anyone experienced? - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on November 04, 2007 at 07:41:49:

RL:

There was a star ledger article on them earlier this year (or was it late last year). Based on the article, they’re already here. Did you see it? Let me know. If not, I may be able to retrieve it for you.

Ib

Re: Homevestors - anyone experienced? - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on November 05, 2007 at 06:47:15:

So I’ve heard … but do the HV guys in your neck of the woods seem like they’re doing a lot of deals, or?

RL

Re: Homevestors - anyone experienced? - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on November 04, 2007 at 08:10:23:

Yep, I know they are here … maybe I worded my post wrong. They are here, but still building. Early stages. I sat down with one of their franchisees already.

RL