Hot diggety, the sun is shining, birds are singing, I'm free again. - Posted by The Baze

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on April 15, 2000 at 11:40:14:

I can imagine how nice it is to be done with 1999’s returns, based on how my CPA looked a few days ago! I don’t know what I’d have done without him this year. Accountants that understand REI are worth their weight in platinum.

Welcome back.

Stacy

Hot diggety, the sun is shining, birds are singing, I’m free again. - Posted by The Baze

Posted by The Baze on April 15, 2000 at 11:03:04:

TAX SEASON IS OVER!!! I’m free again. I’m taking me a little well deserved four day vacation to Atlanta (Go Braves), taking the CPA exam in May, and then I’m diving right back into this real estate business. My daughter is already expressing an interest in going to Harvard (OK, she’s only 4, and it’s Daddy who has expressed an interest in her going to Harvard. Or Florida. Go Gators) and Daddy needs to make some smack to pay the tuition (do they award scholarships based on cuteness?) Anyway, I’ll be putting a ton of effort into this thing over the rest of 2000, and now I can devote more time to my favorite web site . . . wwf.com (just kidding). Y’all are going to be seeing a lot more of me now. Get used to it.

Man it’s great to be back.

Tom Bazley

Re: Hot diggety, the sun is shining, birds are singing, I’m free again. - Posted by Jack Beam

Posted by Jack Beam on April 15, 2000 at 20:37:57:

I heard that there is good money in smack, however this is a real estate investment group.

About That Scholarship - Posted by Scott (AK)

Posted by Scott (AK) on April 15, 2000 at 16:07:04:

Baze,

You better get to work because it’s taken by a “cutie” who lives in my home. :slight_smile:

Just joking, I’m sure they could be classmates…but we still ain’t sharing the $$.

I know the feeling about being away…I have had my share of time away from REI and have a few more ahead. But it’s all worth it to me so far.

Welcome back and kick butt.

Scott (AK)

Re: Hot diggety, the sun is shining, birds are singing, I’m free again. - Posted by MilNC

Posted by MilNC on April 15, 2000 at 16:04:58:

Cuteness in the bank… I keep trying to convince my
friend who has an absolutely presidential 3 year old,
to get him an agent. I think there is a minimum age, (4?)but, at some point, can’t your dorable little kid
get income from posing as a model on your brochures
and ads? Or, if older, passing out brochures? Oh, well, just a thought. Get that IRA, working!! Get that corporation!

I just can’t think of anything else except modelling
for making money at an early age. That’s just my lack of information–and just a suggestion, no real CPA knowledge–so that is my disclaimer.

Employ the kid in the corporation, reducing corporate
profits and building his IRA (?)(or 401K–I don’t know anything about that)

No business like show business!
'cept, of course, real estate.

Comments welcome.

Ann