hot leads...get you in HOT WATER? - Posted by Steve

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on August 12, 2003 at 14:25:49:

If someone did defraud you, I think the cops would be the first course of action. The cops may have tools better equipped for this, and cost you nothing, since it is now their investigation for fraud and the criminal charges that go with it.

hot leads…get you in HOT WATER? - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on August 09, 2003 at 21:35:26:

O.K., you get your pre-foreclosure leads, find the owner’s name, present location, and phone #(I’m lucky-I own a skip trace co. and can usually accomplish this very quickly and efficiently). Will the sheriff consider you a telemarketer and maybe bust you for violating the no-call law? Hmmm…I wonder?

Steve

Re: hot leads…get you in HOT WATER? - Posted by Tom PA

Posted by Tom PA on August 09, 2003 at 22:08:50:

Steve, that’s an interesting question that sort of has me wondering. My gut says the new law won’t affect you but I do want to check it out.

My background is in Call Centers, primarily in the Accounts Receivables industry (which is probably where a lot of your clients come from). BTW… what is your most effective SkipTracing tool. I have found that the best overall is Accurint. You can find almost anyone. One of their salesmen has become a friend of mine and I call on him whenever I need to find someone real bad. Or call someone I know at a collection agency.

Re:hot le… in HOT W…? “Fraud victim” - Posted by Jay

Posted by Jay on August 12, 2003 at 13:32:12:

IM trying to find someone that defrauded me with alot of money. Can someone help me? Any ideas? Thanks in advance.