Hotel ?? - Posted by Jeff

Posted by PeterN on November 03, 2007 at 20:20:40:

Please remember that owning a hotel is both a real estate investment as well as running a business. You are renting a room by the night.

Hotel ?? - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on October 31, 2007 at 09:58:13:

I have kind of a broad question. Anybody have any feelings on purchasing hotels?

I have been doing some research and they seem as though they are quite profitable (if you can get a decent location). I am not a big time R/E investor but I have done good on the investments I have made. I have been looking for business opps so I can get out from under the thumb of my boss. A lot of the businesses I have looked at seem really risky. I recently had a conversation w/ a good friend and he told me he was looking at hotels. I did a little research and it looks promising. A profitable business and valuable R/E, it seems perfect.

Any comments, suggestions, or literature you recommend?

Thanks

Jeff

Re: Hotel ?? - Posted by Eric Evans

Posted by Eric Evans on May 24, 2008 at 22:48:28:

With the right management and experience it should be very profitable. I have the experience to manage a hotel and do very well for an owner. In return a fair salary=bonuses and some sort of ownership over time. I can valuate and structure the deals to do most of the legwork for you. Interested in talking more let me know. I have a property I am looking at now and trying to find investors to buy it.

Eric