House for sale in Florida,but living in Conecticut - Posted by Alex R

Posted by David Krulac on January 28, 2002 at 15:58:12:

I operate out of Mechanicsburg and work in Dauphin, Cumberland, York, Adams, and Perry Counties primarily.

David Krulac

House for sale in Florida,but living in Conecticut - Posted by Alex R

Posted by Alex R on January 27, 2002 at 08:40:35:

I have a relative who lives abroad that purchased a house valued at 190K in Kissimmee, FL. He’s in a desperate situation because of his mortgage payments and therefore wants to sell his house as soon as possible (his currency is not very stable and is devaluing against the dollar). He hasn’t had much luck either renting it or selling it with his realtor (unknown to me) even though it’s located in this tourist area.
Just last week I purchased Carleton Sheets program and I still haven’t received it. Fortunately I’ve read through some of the messages here and I’ve gained some insight as to the methods to make money in real estate with no money. I hope this is the right place to post this question. I would like to take advantage of my relative’s situation and perform a Lease option to sell the house. The problem is that I live in Connecticut and the house is in Florida. Have any of you out there been in a similar situation, and if so, how have you dealt with it? Should I work closely with another real estate investor in Florida?
What other alternatives to making money do I have in this case? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Any House can be sold anywhere… - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on January 27, 2002 at 15:42:21:

the property must be priced right either for sale or for rent.

What you paid for it, or how much money you put into the house doesn’t matter. What matters is what is it worth at this exact moment, not two years ago or whenever.

Besides pricing right and using price points, there are ays to make a house attractive to sell inlcuding making the house show good, offering incentives to a buyer like financing, closing cost help, no or low down payment, lease option, contract for deed, loan assumption or any other means to make it easier for a buyer to buy this property.

David Krulac
Central Pennsylvania

Re: House for sale in Fl,but living in CT - Posted by Dan Stra

Posted by Dan Stra on January 27, 2002 at 15:02:42:

Alex,

I, too, am in CT. I have given thought to starting an investors group in the state. Where are you from? Is it near Hartford? Please, email me privately so we can possibly get together. cvpi@home.com

Best,

Dan

Re: House in Florida,but living in Conecticut - Posted by Chris (FL)

Posted by Chris (FL) on January 27, 2002 at 12:48:41:

I may be interested. I live in Kissimmee. What is the address of the house so that I may do some preliminaries on it. My e-mail is thormx@cfl.rr.com

Re: Any House can be sold anywhere… - Posted by DavePA

Posted by DavePA on January 28, 2002 at 08:09:29:

Mr. Krulac, when you say “Central PA” you mean what? Harrisburg?Lancaster?York?Carlisle? Please respond, I was thinking about moving back up where my father lives possibly. Thx, dave