How can I structure these???Help please !!!!! - Posted by Trisha(NC)

Posted by michael on March 16, 2002 at 18:18:28:

James, reposting messages every few days is a good way to put off the regulars and get no good responses.

How can I structure these???Help please !!! - Posted by Trisha(NC)

Posted by Trisha(NC) on March 15, 2002 at 13:08:48:

Hi guys, I have a very motivated seller who has 4 ptys. 1 is a 3 br 1 1/2ba it is rented out sec 8 for 750 he is asking 27k for it, another 3br 1 ba brick home he is asking 56k, it was rented out for 750 a mo, and tenant was just evicted in Jan, he has a conventional loan which he says is not assumable and says he has about 20k in equity, the next one is a 3br 1 1/2ba house which is being rented now for 600 mo, he says that the loan on it was around 55k and tax value is 70k also a conventional loan, last one is a 2br 1ba brick duplex that he wants 52k for and tx value is 76k. How can I structure these offers to make it a win/win situation for the both of us? The sellers car broke down and he is so frustrated. He just wants to get his money and get out and is not interested in any financing. How can I help and make a profit as well?

Trisha

Re: How can I structure these???Help please !!! - Posted by JamesL

Posted by JamesL on March 15, 2002 at 16:52:37:

HI.
You have great potential with these deals. There are many creative combinations that could be arranged. I’d like to recommend that you repost your original message every few mornings so it gets lots of good responses.

Re: How can I structure these???Help please !!! - Posted by Mike Daly

Posted by Mike Daly on March 15, 2002 at 14:56:25:

If “not interested in any financing” means he only wants cash there may not be much you can do. It doesn’t sound like he’s offering them cheap enough to do a cash deal with either. You could still offer to buy them subject to, and explain that even though the loans aren’t assumable there shouldn’t be any problem with his lender as long as the payments are being made.