How do I determine if a seller is motivated when they call? - Posted by lawrence

Posted by lawrence on March 08, 2000 at 11:15:02:

NT

How do I determine if a seller is motivated when they call? - Posted by lawrence

Posted by lawrence on March 08, 2000 at 08:28:23:

Hi all,

My “buy houses” ad comes out in todays paper, and I’m pretty excited and a little nervous. $100 for 30 days sounds good to me, and if the newspapers made no errors I should get plenty of responses (the newbie speculates).

My question is this: What sort of key questions should I ask in the initial phone conversation in order to determine if this is a motivated seller worthy of my limited part-time?

I don’t want to miss anything so if you could, please include a list of any info you feel I need to collect on the house or individual in question, like I said newbie, excited and nervous, hope that is not a deadly combonation.

Since I’m diving in the deep end it’s nice to be able to ask all you sharks for advice (no offense)

Thanks for everything everybody and God bless

Lawrence

Re: How do I determine if a seller is motivated when they call? - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on March 08, 2000 at 08:39:26:

You might want to take a look at this article I wrote…it might give you some ideas.

http://www.creonline.com/mm_37.htm

JPiper