How do I find Seller's Phone Number whose house is in foreclosure? - Posted by Donielle Head

Posted by Lee on December 20, 1999 at 23:28:42:

Try “http://www.napps.com

We are process servers and skip tracers, world wide.
We can (in most cases) find who you are looking for.
There is a NAPPS member near you.

Search by Zip or City & State.

Good Luck!

Merry Christmas

Lee

How do I find Seller’s Phone Number whose house is in foreclosure? - Posted by Donielle Head

Posted by Donielle Head on December 19, 1999 at 17:42:37:

I am trying to find people’s phone numbers who have their house for foreclosure. I am able to find information on the internet about the house, address, how many loans and what the situation is but when I try to find the phone number by calling information, they are not listed. I want to get in contact with them, negotiate a deal so their house doesn’t go to auction, and flip the contract to an investor. Any information would be VERY helpful. Thanks

Sincerely,

Donielle Head

Re: How do I find Seller’s Phone Number whose house is in foreclosure? - Posted by JoeB(Atlanta)

Posted by JoeB(Atlanta) on December 19, 1999 at 21:00:37:

You may discover that many folks facing foreclosure quickly “unlist” their phone nbr to avoid all the calls from creditors.

But you may want to try www.1800USSEARCH.com it’s a website that has a pretty current phone and reverse address listing for all white pages in the nation.

Good Luck,
Joe Brillante

Re: How do I find Seller’s Phone Number whose house is in foreclosure? - Posted by Phillip

Posted by Phillip on December 20, 1999 at 09:19:02:

What are the cost associated with using this search service? Are there other alternatives available?