How do I get Equity out of my Gas Station? - Posted by V

Posted by V on March 06, 2001 at 10:24:52:

Thanks. And Montana. I want the money to start a grocery store in a town where none exists currently. I will call my supplier’s supplier. That was one that I didn’t think of for information. As to the bank I currently use, I have a wonderful personal relationship with the commercial officer I use. She has “baby sat” me for 3 years. However, for whatever reason (maybe political? its a small town) they have been less than generous. Yet, they have watched us struggle through just about every obstacle possible-- we are still here and getting stronger. I would think that it would make sense, but I am not one of the powers who be… Regardless. Thanks for the reply.
V

How do I get Equity out of my Gas Station? - Posted by V

Posted by V on March 05, 2001 at 23:42:52:

There are no known environmental issues, but who will loan against this? Anyone have any ideas or know specific named sources? Thanks.

Re: How do I get Equity out of my Gas Station? - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on March 06, 2001 at 10:13:25:

V,

I don’t know why you don’t check with your supplier for a list of lenders that are being used to finance new gas stations. There shouldn’t be any problem in obtaining a lender as long as you pass you environmental which should be a cakewalk for an active gas station. You don’t tell us what state you’re in, but a small local bank should be able to accommodate you.

Ed Garcia

RE:taxable benefits? - Posted by spidey

Posted by spidey on March 06, 2001 at 24:42:26:

howda!
1 question for ya. If a corp has 2 employees(non arms length) can the corp provide a travel allowance as well as rent allowance.?is this taxable? does it matter if they are directors instead of employees?