How Do I Locate Mobile Home Paper Buyers - Posted by Patrick

Posted by Bruce Santucci on March 17, 2006 at 16:24:38:

What is your contact info if I find MH notes for sale?
Thanks for your help.

How Do I Locate Mobile Home Paper Buyers - Posted by Patrick

Posted by Patrick on March 09, 2006 at 07:15:29:

I am looking for DIRECT mobile home paper END buyers. Any ideas on how to locate them would be appreciated. please contact me at pzanders@comcast.net

Re: Search & Rescue! - Posted by David Butler

Posted by David Butler on March 09, 2006 at 11:19:19:

Hello Patrick,

Just a bit of reading here, and you would have quickly realized that CREOnline host Terry Vaughan, and myself, are both active direct buyers of MH paper.

You might also note that we have both published extensive courses on the subject, as shown in CREOnline’s bookstore.:wink:

My particular interest has always been in notes secured specifically by quality used manufactured homes, LOCATED ON LEASED SPACE IN WELL-RUN MH PARKS - parks which are rated “three-star” or better. I generally won’t touch MH located on private leased land outside of parks. Of course, notes secured by both MH and land are not Mobile Home paper - they are REAL ESTATE paper. I’ve always been happy to buy those too;-)

Terry’s proclivities are very much the same. I’ve also noticed other buyers posting up in here from time to time, but being aware of the two of us is a good start!

Hope that helps, and best wishes for your success!

David P. Butler