How do I sell Lonnie notes to my IRA? - Posted by Tony_VA

Posted by David Alexander on March 19, 1999 at 14:52:25:

Your corporation could partner with your IRA and sell a part interest to it. I don’t think your corporaation can buy the note from you though(could be wrong), not sure this is an arm’s length transaction. If the note were seperate from you or your corp you could do either sell the note from the corp or create a new one. You can also have the payor send directly or to you depending on the note. You can have your IRA do the whole deal also, most profitable.

David Alexander

How do I sell Lonnie notes to my IRA? - Posted by Tony_VA

Posted by Tony_VA on March 19, 1999 at 14:44:42:

I have contacted several companies regarding Self-Directed IRA that can purchase mobil home notes that are created by my corporation. My question is how is the physically done? For instance, if my company funds a Lonnie deal and creates a note, does it then physically sell the note to the IRA. If so, should the mobile home buyer default, what standing does my corporation now have to reposs the home and resell it if it is no longer the lien holder? Am I not physically selling them the note but actually creating a separate note?

Does the mobile home buyer pay my corporation and then the corp. pays the IRA? How would a partial then be completed?

Thanks in advance,

Re: How do I sell Lonnie notes to my IRA? - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on March 20, 1999 at 07:17:08:

You cannot fund a purchase where you, your corporation, or you direct lineage ends up with the cash that was originally in your IRA. Sorry. Stinks, don’t it?

Laure :slight_smile:

Re: How do I sell Lonnie notes to my IRA? - Posted by Leneral in Sea

Posted by Leneral in Sea on March 19, 1999 at 16:24:30:

call Debra at 1800-592-9653 she is the expert on this at Entrust (you see then Advertise on this sight) We have our Ira buy Mhs now and Have thought about selling some of those notes — how ever your case is more involved and I know Debra can help u :slight_smile: