How do I start a Mortgage Brokerage company? - Posted by Brian

Posted by Sharonda on December 13, 1999 at 18:22:31:

I am located in NY so if you do get started and want to branch out into NY please keep me in mind. I am currently a successful originator but am looking to do more. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!

How do I start a Mortgage Brokerage company? - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on December 13, 1999 at 09:06:26:

I have a property that is an area where I could get it changed to a commercial zoning. It is in a middle class blue collar neighborhood. I would like to remodel it and set it up with a partner to run a mortgage brokerage business or similar business. I want to be a partner in something associated with real estate but that I do not have to be 100% hands on. I want to supply the building and leads and my partner can process the loans.

Is this feasible? I am in Indiana and am not sure what the requirements are for setting up a lending company or brokerage. Starting to look into this.

Any advise or help would be most appreciated

Thanks,
Brian

Re: How do I start a Mortgage Brokerage company? - Posted by Terence R. Winslow

Posted by Terence R. Winslow on December 14, 1999 at 14:53:07:

Brian,

I am an avid Real Estate Investor here in Indianapolis. I was looking into the same type of venture. I have been able to link up with an Independent Broker who will gladly offer her consulting services. Please contact me upon receipt.

Terence
Indianapolis, IN
HomeBuyer Solutions
1-877-756-6358