How do I write a Note to my buyer? - Posted by JohnBoy (GA)

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV on September 25, 2003 at 14:15:32:

You don’t, he writes the note to you.

John Boy, just stop by the office of any title insurance company and ask for some FREE promissory note forms. They probably will have several different kinds, such as, for secured and for unsecured transactioins. Just ask for 3 of every kind they have.

They will also give FREE forms for deeds, trust deeds, or parctically anything else that pertains to real estate. You should always have blank grant deeds and quit claim deeds in your brief case or the saddle bags of your Harley. You never know when you will need one at 10:00 PM. Also it nice to have an old manual typewriter ($10 at a garage sale). I’ve typed many a deed myself, be it, in a bar or on the hood of a car. Know where you can get a notary 24 hrs/day.

You don’t steal in slow motion. I’ve lost many a deal because by the next morning someone got to it before me. It used to be someone older than me who got them. Now, I’m that older person who gets the deals away from the young wippersnappers.

From JohnBoy to boy scout: be prepared.

Regards, The Freebie King

How do I write a Note to my buyer? - Posted by JohnBoy (GA)

Posted by JohnBoy (GA) on August 22, 2003 at 17:00:12:

Can anyone recommend a software? Form? Do I need to get lawyers involved when the buyer signs? Any infor on the matter would help tons! Thanks in advance to all those who respond.