How do we start? - Posted by Jeremy and Deanna

Posted by E on May 11, 2005 at 10:57:56:

I think the best way to start is to first start setting real goals. Once you do that then try the Carleton sheets course. Just invest the $9.95, and start to go over the information. This worked great for me because I still lived at home with my mom, and needed a house. I got the “No money Down.” DVDs and two months later I’m buying my first house, and collecting at least 10K after closing on it. Carleton Sheets has good information BUT if you don’t have much money learn quickly!!! After the 30 days it?s around 450 to keep it. I learned what I needed to get stared after the first 30 to 45 days. And I learned as I went along. Just remember to do risk assessment…think about the pros and the cons. And keep your money safe!!!

How do we start? - Posted by Jeremy and Deanna

Posted by Jeremy and Deanna on May 10, 2005 at 20:20:08:

My wife and I want to start investing in real estate. We don’t have any money for a downpayment, but our credit is in good shape. We have a son that we would both like to spend more time with and we no longer wish to live paycheck to paycheck. Unfortunately we don’t have the first clue where to start off. Any advice that we recieve would be greatly appreciated.

Re: How do we start? - Posted by Yuri

Posted by Yuri on May 20, 2005 at 22:15:35:

What ever you do, you will need to put the time and effort into it. In any kind of business, there are no shortcuts. This is the reality. You will need to spend the time learning contracts and learning about a whole new business. But once you do, the rewards are there. Just like when someone goes to college, you must do the work. You must put the effort in. You only have to do it once. Luckily, because of the internet, you can get lots of this information online. This means that, yes, you can stay at home with your family (there are drawbacks to this too! haha) I get inspiriation from fastcashcourse.com that is emailed to me every few days. It’s a good motivator to keep you going and learning. What ever you do, keep learning and keep working. This stuff isn’t easy, but when you get the hang of it you can make some good money.

Y