How do you go on investing in RE after your 1st home purchase - Posted by Tom_FL

Posted by Tom_FL on May 07, 1999 at 19:20:49:

Appreciate immensely your input…I have been doing what you have suggested for about 2 months and I have also purchased the CS course…In my case, I am leaning more and more towards L/O. Are they popular in South Florida? I have seen but a few in the Classifieds. As a homeowner, I would L/O my house in a split second, are most sellers aware of this avenue? (unless I do understand, if they need Cash). I have a little problem trying to educate people. Thanks again.

How do you go on investing in RE after your 1st home purchase - Posted by Tom_FL

Posted by Tom_FL on May 06, 1999 at 21:43:52:

I purchased my 1st home 4 months ago, using the FHA loan. Now that my cash is gone, how do I set my mind to think that I can still go on investing in RE, which is my true intention. Although I have a good credit, how can I make myself believe that financing is still a possibility (despite my debt ratio that now includes a mortgage) let alone a cash down payment? Any input? Where can I turn to? Thanks…

Re: How do you go on investing in RE after your 1st home purchase - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on May 07, 1999 at 07:05:52:

Tom,
There is no substitute for learning…
Your question is so broad that to post one answer here is impossible.
Can we suggest taking the time to

1. read the Success Stories
  2. read the How To Articles
  3. spend some time reading posts which are asking specific “how to’s”
  4. then come back with specific questions on what you have read.

The whole game is about learning to invest AS THOUGH you had no cash, and despite your credit!

Keep at it … and keep reading.
Carol