How do you reach the market? - Posted by Joan

Posted by JOan on May 18, 2006 at 18:18:11:

Thanks for your suggestions. I have joined 2 out of state REI clubs, but no leads so far. I will keep plugging away though.

How do you reach the market? - Posted by Joan

Posted by Joan on May 17, 2006 at 12:22:16:

I need some help- especially from the type of investors that post on this group. I am trying to reach end users (investors) to get out info about our development that we are selling. I have heavily marketed through realtors in our target market, but it seems like they have so many other high dollar deals that they don’t really want to get involved in even telling people about it. I have tried newspaper ads with no luck and don’t have the budget for tv. Any suggestions for what would be a more effective way to reach investors? Any feedback is appreciated.

Re: How do you reach the market? - Posted by Natalie-VA

Posted by Natalie-VA on May 18, 2006 at 08:01:11:

Joan,

I don’t know the details of the development you’re selling, but are you sure you’re trying to reach the correct target market? What is it about this development that would be of interest to investors? Also, you’ll find that unless you are hiring the RE Agents and paying them a commission, they have no reason to help you market your property.

–Natalie

Re: How do you reach the market? - Posted by Natalie-VA

Posted by Natalie-VA on May 18, 2006 at 08:00:59:

Joan,

I don’t know the details of the development you’re selling, but are you sure you’re trying to reach the correct target market? What is it about this development that would be of interest to investors? Also, you’ll find that unless you are hiring the RE Agents and paying them a commission, they have no reason to help you market your property.
–Natalie

Re: How do you reach the market? - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on May 17, 2006 at 13:53:57:

Go to your local REI club and plug it there. Someone should know someone that knows someone who would be interested.

Re: How do you reach the market? - Posted by Dons

Posted by Dons on May 17, 2006 at 19:42:19:

And the local REIAs have newsletters in which many accept advertising…very reasonably priced. Not only that, but there are REIAs all across the USA for you to approach about advertising in their newsletters.

Don