HOW HARD IS IT TO SET UP AN LLC????? - Posted by CHRIS

Posted by John(NH) on March 30, 2000 at 16:09:05:

You have to quitclaim the property out of your name and into the trust…

HOW HARD IS IT TO SET UP AN LLC??? - Posted by CHRIS

Posted by CHRIS on March 30, 2000 at 11:14:39:

Could one of you experienced guys tell me how to set up an LLC at little to no cost. I live in upstate NY.

thanks in advance.

Bill Bronchick’s course is excellent - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on March 30, 2000 at 17:51:49:

Buy BB’s course. This is the whole point. It leads you step by step through the whole process for only a couple hundred. The course pays for itself on your first llc. I have set up three of my own, and three others helping friends. It is very easy once you know what to do. I recommend BB’s course highly because he actually has you do some additional paperwork that virtually bulletproofs your llc. His stuff turned out to be better than a local re atty who is also an investor. BB’s stuff is very reliable and a great value.

HR

Re: HOW HARD IS IT TO SET UP AN LLC??? - Posted by Rohan

Posted by Rohan on March 30, 2000 at 14:08:11:

Call Hubco 1-800-443-8177. They will fax the application to you. They charge $350.

Re: HOW HARD IS IT TO SET UP AN LLC??? - Posted by John(NH)

Posted by John(NH) on March 30, 2000 at 14:00:23:

I took Bronchicks LLC form and had my attorney review/edit it for my state and do the first one for $150. Now I do them at a cost of recording the quitclaim deed (about $40).

Re: HOW HARD IS IT TO SET UP AN LLC??? - Posted by Mark (SDCA)

Posted by Mark (SDCA) on March 30, 2000 at 13:45:12:

Very easy… there are companies who do nothing but set up corps (and LLCs). It costs just a couple of hundred dollars.

Mark

Re: HOW HARD IS IT TO SET UP AN LLC??? - Posted by Darin

Posted by Darin on March 30, 2000 at 13:20:37:

I only paid $500.00 and my attorney did everything.

Re: HOW HARD IS IT TO SET UP AN LLC??? - Posted by john

Posted by john on March 30, 2000 at 15:49:25:

John,

I am pretty new at this. What is a quitclaim deed and why do you have to record one???

i plan to create an LLC, and place a property of mine into a land trust having the LLCas the benficiary.

chris

thanks!!!