How is this - Posted by Greg Alan

Posted by Dirk Roach on May 09, 2000 at 22:48:44:

Hi Greg,
Lonnie deals if bought right, can be bought with no money.
Lonnie’s contract in his book is golden. You can litterly tie up a home for a certain amount of time, and find the buyer and use their down payment, as your purchase price… I have done this a several times, not because I don’t have the cash reserves to go into it traditionally, it’s just more fun (I feel) when you get creative.
Thing is you had better be able to get a buyer with a big enough down payment to cover your purchase price. Which is why it is a good reason to have lots of buyers lined up and in the hopper.

Also Lonnie’s books are gold because they give you several ways in which to get into working with investors.

I love investors because I can give someone a super yield, and make myself an infinite yield at the same time.

Anyhow, Lonnie is right keep your chin up, and get out there and get to work. There is money to be made.
Dirk

How is this - Posted by Greg Alan

Posted by Greg Alan on May 08, 2000 at 17:16:06:

Due to a illness in the family I have literaly lost it all.
What is all you ask? Not the important stuff still have the family, and that is all that matters to me, because i can bounce back at anythign this old world has to offer as long as I have them.

Ordered the book May 4, 2000, waiting for its arrival patiently. (nice spelling huh?) anyway, The only thing I have to work with is about $30 out of my paycheck each and every week, real bad credit (not a dead beat look above) could file BK but will not they are my bills and I will pay them.

The Only reason I am posting this is so the over analyizing people here can just watch and see what happens.

Will keep you posted and thats for everyone here being so open with each other you do not see that very much anymore.

Greg

–P.S. Only had a minute to write this sorry about type-O’s

Re: How is this - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on May 08, 2000 at 19:47:04:

Hi Greg,

Sorry to hear about your misfortunate, but keep your chin up and hang in there. There are several examples in the books on doing deals with no money. Hope you will be able to use them to get started.

Best of luck,

Lonnie

Re: How is this - Posted by Greg Alan

Posted by Greg Alan on May 08, 2000 at 22:11:41:

Sorry Lonnie and everyone,
I wasn’t trying to whine I did not mean that at all I was in a big hurry and probly should have waited to post. All I meant was Just letting everyone knwo where I am starting because I know how people always think. It doesn’t work for me because **%%^&%