How much is the Flipping fee - Posted by Cheyenne (LA)

Posted by James Strange on July 22, 2003 at 22:24:38:

Bring them a deal that will cash flow well or will make a profit when they sell retail.

Lets look at this one.

Will it cash flow? If not then it is not a good rental property. Some people investing in RE for tax reasons may like this but I don’t.

Now will it work for a fixer?

How much will closing cost and interest be on this for a 6 month turn around?

You say the ARV will be 900K. How much will it cost to get the property market ready?

Those need to be added to the cost.

Now how much will it cost to market and sale the property? That needs to subtracted from your ARV number.

Now subtract your cost from your sales price. How much is the gross profit? That is what your birddog fee will be based on.

How much is the Flipping fee - Posted by Cheyenne (LA)

Posted by Cheyenne (LA) on July 22, 2003 at 16:46:15:

I found a fixer, but don’t want to fix it myself and want to flip to investor. How much I should charge? How much is the custom rate in LA?

Re: How much is the Flipping fee - Posted by James Strange

Posted by James Strange on July 22, 2003 at 17:49:57:

LA as in the postal code for Louisiana?

Lower Alabama?

Lower Arkansas?

Or the LA in CA?

A lot will depend upon the deal. If you were to bring me a marginal deal and you did not show me real comps etc I would not pay very much. Or I might juss pass.

Now if you were to bring me a reall good deal with lots of profit then I would pay very well.

Since you have not told us anything how can anyone tell you what is fair?

Re: How much is the Flipping fee - Posted by Cheyenne

Posted by Cheyenne on July 22, 2003 at 20:54:25:

It’s in Los Angeles of California. The listing price is $800K and after fix up the appraisal value would be $900K to $1 million.

Besides the comp, what else I should bring to the investor to get higher fee? Thanks…