HOW REAL IS THE CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM? - Posted by ANGIE

Posted by avery hodge on September 28, 2003 at 07:35:34:

Don’t do the mentoring it doesn’t work!!!
Purchase Stephen cook’s wholesaling course or Flipping properties by william Bronchick!

HOW REAL IS THE CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM? - Posted by ANGIE

Posted by ANGIE on September 14, 2003 at 19:32:36:

I just bought the program for my daughter who is working too many hours at the office and with a husband who demands that she come home at a decent time. She wants to find an opportunity to work at home and start a family. Can this program really work? She is not afraid to work hard if she believes in the program. Can she convince her husband to help her? After all, I invested the money - no risk to them.

Re: HOW REAL IS THE CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM? - Posted by Eric_Tx

Posted by Eric_Tx on September 20, 2003 at 24:31:43:

Hi Angie.
I would have to say that the Sheets program is a good starting point. As for the Mentor program… RUN…RUUUNNN like the wind. I would also suggest a book called flipping properties by william bronchick. It can be found at your local book store for about 20 bucks. Then I would definately suggest she start reading this website and any others she can find on the subject. IT CAN BE DONE… Even though I am still new myself im currently wrapping up my second rehab. As for her husband helping & supporting her with this I would say its a 50/50 shot. Im lucky in the aspect that my wife also does this with me. You and your daughter might make a good team. Just a thought.

Re: HOW REAL IS THE CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM? - Posted by Sessalie Johnson

Posted by Sessalie Johnson on September 15, 2003 at 18:31:17:

I am a single mom of 3. I had a full-time job when I started this biz and a 2 year old to deal with in the evening. If I can find the time to make this work, I feel anyone should be able to. I purchased the course about a year ago and was inspired to pursue this biz but did not find a lot of helpful information. All of the infomation is very general. I have found the most help on websites like this one. The creonline investors are so knowledgable and they give away advice that they should charge hundreds of dollars for. I also attend the local Real Estate Investors Association meeting in my area which is www.gareia.org. The networking is priceless and because of the contacts that I have made there, I am now in this biz full time and “bird dog” for an investor who has taken me under his wing, trained me and splits the profits 50/50 on the deals that I bring him. So to make a long shpill even longer…the best advice that I would give your daughter is to read and study the biz and most of all get involved with the local investors in her area. Best of luck to her!

Re: HOW REAL IS THE CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM? - Posted by roger

Posted by roger on September 14, 2003 at 23:59:42:

yes Angie if they applie what he says, have them study the course several times ,you can do it to but do not get stuck with any mentor program i’ve heard nothing but bad things about them, you can use the money they ask for to buy the first property//good luck

Re: HOW REAL IS THE CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM? - Posted by Dianne

Posted by Dianne on September 20, 2003 at 08:54:40:

Should I just return the info and look for free advice if the C.S. program is so general? Where else can i get into all this?

Re: HOW REAL IS THE CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM? - Posted by fatou

Posted by fatou on September 19, 2003 at 06:27:15:

Amen to that, I liked the course. I first borrowed an older version and liked it so much, I bought the new and revised version. I then got caught up in the mentor program, because I wasn’t making the progress that I thought I should have made quickly enough. I am now working on putting together my first deal and wish I had all the money I put on my credit card for the mentor program (still paying for it) to invest in real estate. I guess my illusion was that they would help me do what only I can do … DO AS MUCH RESEARCH AS POSSIBLE, DON’T TRY TO OVER-ANALYZE (It’ll take me years to learn this business) AND JUST TAKE THE RISK! If I fail, fine, I’ll just try again.