How to Create a Real Estate Cash Cow? anybody - Posted by Marcus

Posted by Melvin on February 14, 2000 at 01:43:55:

Marcus:

Just Do It! Sometimes we just read a little to much, and that makes us procrastinate somewhat. That’s what I did for two years!. And once I made my first deal, the rest was so simple. I had to ask myself…Why? Why did you wait so long?. My only explanation is that I believe I read to much. Don’t get me wrong here, we all need to read and keep up with current trends etc, but we also need to get out and make something happen too. You can buy material and read it and you’ll hear of something else and want to buy that and so on and on and on. Get out and apply what you know. You’ll be surprised with the results {really}. Reading is fundemental but it also makes you procrastinate. Go do a deal Marcus!! You need to make money before you spend it! (You’ll be fine)

Melvin

How to Create a Real Estate Cash Cow? anybody - Posted by Marcus

Posted by Marcus on February 14, 2000 at 01:19:01:

Hey guys, I’ve been reading a lot lately about Bill Bronchik’s course, and it really interests me, can anyone provide information about it for me, maybe if they’ve used it, or read it. Is it possible to get it cheaper than $295? I’d appreciate any input you have. Thank you

Great Course - Posted by JohnWe (NoCA)

Posted by JohnWe (NoCA) on February 14, 2000 at 20:14:21:

Melvin,

Your education is what makes you different from the people you’re negotiating with.

Don’t get me wrong. You HAVE to take action, but you also HAVE to be constantly learning your job as an investor.

I have Bill’s Cash Cow course, and it’s a great course if you’ve never been introduced to wrap deals and the way they work. I have a few of Bill’s courses, and he does a good job at giving you a complete package; text, tapes, video, forms. The whole works to get you started.

Good luck.