How to develop long-term REI plan? - Posted by Ryan Omel

Posted by Monique on May 03, 2000 at 22:06:22:

Ryan,

I’m new here myself. So here is a new investor’s opinion … There are lots of ways to creatively purchase homes and do deals. You mentioned two excellent ways to get started: Lease/Options and wholesale flip deals. The BEST thing you can do is to pick an approach that works for your style and act like a tennis shoe – Just do it!

Oh yes, and post here often with your questions. Lots of great people with great insight are willing to help.

Good luck!
Monique

How to develop long-term REI plan? - Posted by Ryan Omel

Posted by Ryan Omel on May 02, 2000 at 17:02:12:

I have a few questions about long-term REI and what works best. I know everyone is different but, I was just wondering if some of you have had better luck with certain aspects of REI? For example some of you mention L/O, flipping, rehabbing, and more. What types of deals did you have good luck with when you first got started in REI?

If, I am interested in rehabbing and keeping properties for long-term rentals, would it be a good idea to learn how to do L/O and flip properties?

Also, if you were starting out all over in REI what things, if any, would you change or do differently?

Thanks for any and all input,

Ryan