How to Find Absent Homeowners - Posted by Dan Ruzicka

Posted by John on May 14, 2004 at 17:31:06:

What do you recommend?

Can you explain why you feel so strongly that deadleads.com is not
something I should consider using?

How to Find Absent Homeowners - Posted by Dan Ruzicka

Posted by Dan Ruzicka on May 03, 2004 at 21:09:22:

I find a abandon House. Pull owners Name off of County Records with Dataquick. And Just can’t track down the owners. Any Ideas??? I have 6 or 8 of Them.

Dan

Re: How to Find Absent Homeowners - Posted by Larry

Posted by Larry on May 10, 2004 at 20:59:50:

Do not know why you would say our service “sucks” considering this is the first time someone has ever said deragatory remarks about our company in two years of business. Sounds sort of fishy if you ask me.

We guarantee our results, we go above and beyond when it comes to customer service and if you are not happy with the results we provide then you simply do not pay! How can a service such as ours “suck” when we bend over backwords for our clients.

Larry Brusatori
Director, Sales and Marketing
(866) 859-2776
larry@deadleads.com

Re: How to Find Absent Homeowners - Posted by Al

Posted by Al on May 05, 2004 at 24:48:21:

Check with your county tax assessor’s office. Find out where the tax bill is being sent.

Al

Deadleads.com …AWFUL… Big RIPOFF !! - Posted by Rick

Posted by Rick on May 04, 2004 at 07:56:04:

m

Re: How to Find Absent Homeowners - Posted by Calvin

Posted by Calvin on May 03, 2004 at 21:50:37:

Some of my best deals have come from these sort of dead leads. I have made a lot of $$$ off these sort of leads since no body else can find them. If none of my competition can get a hold of the homeowners quite quickly then that means I have a better chance of getting a jump on the deal. Granted there have been a few times where I have tracked the owners down of these dead leads and they were not ready to sell but 6 months to a year down the road they have called me back interested in selling. So the work is not entirely in vein.

The company I use is www.deadleads.com and they guarantee their work so if they cannot find anything on the homeowner then you don’t pay!

Here are the steps I take when tracking down owners:

1. After bird-dogging the area I look up the owners on my local County Appraisal District, CAD website.
  2. Search Anywho.com for a phone number to call them. If that does not work then I mail them a letter inquiring about the vacant property.
  3. If still no luck or the letter comes back undeliverable I then look them up at www.knowX.com. But I wait until I have a list of dead leads to do this. For $29.00 a day you can do unlimited searches for a full day. The downside to this site is that I cannot find unlisted #'s here.
  4. If still no luck or the letter comes back undeliverable I then look them up at www.deadleads.com. They will search unlisted information and non public records to come with information so you know you are getting accurate information and they are cheap to, $24.95.

Re: How to Find Absent Homeowners - Posted by Chuck Rosenberg

Posted by Chuck Rosenberg on September 06, 2005 at 13:16:39:

iron wine wine country hotel cheap wine racks commercial retail wine racks wine cellar equipment wine racks display red red wine wood wine barrels discount wine coolers wine cellar doors

Please elaborate - Posted by Calvin

Posted by Calvin on May 04, 2004 at 16:34:12:

Rick,

If you are going to say they suck please elaborate. I have nothing but good success from them. I have had a few leads they worked for me that they were not able to locate information for me and they gave me a choice of a credit or a refund on my search. Regardless of the fact it costs them money.

PS if you are going to hate at least use a real email address.

Don’t use deadleads.com. They SUCK! - Posted by Rick

Posted by Rick on May 04, 2004 at 07:53:16:

n