How to find decent eviction attorney? - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Heidi White on March 13, 2002 at 17:42:51:

Flat Fee Eviction Attorneys - they do MOST OF THE SAN DIEGO EVICTIONS. They have an office in Sacramento.

Tel Number: 800-525-1690
Partner: Steve Campo

In San Diego the fees are: $500 Flat for the eviction, $175 Flat for a simple contest, $175/hr if the contest becomes ‘complex’ and the opposing counsel required excesses attorney time.

GOOD LUCK

Heidi

How to find decent eviction attorney? - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on March 12, 2002 at 23:22:35:

One problem with doing a good job of selecting good renters is that one rarely deals with evictions and thus one does not know how to do it well. This is my situation.

I do have the need now for an eviction attorney in Sacramento. I have gotten referrals from a couple of Sacto real estate investors, but talking on the phone, I’m not interested in using any of them.

I could use some advice on find some good or at least decent eviction attorneys when I am in a different city–90 miles away–and don’t have a lot of time to put into the task.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Good InvestingRon Starr****

Re: How to find decent eviction attorney? - Posted by Heidi W

Posted by Heidi W on March 13, 2002 at 16:57:46:

Ron,

I got a short list of eviction attorneys that are the big players in my town (San Diego) by spending an hour at the courthouse going through 25 eviction files (that’s all they’d let me see.) The names that came up over and over again are probably the favorites of the Apt Owner Associations and hopefully FLAT FEE.

I called the BIGGEST of these just now and asked them for a refferal to someone in your area. I’ll let you know if I get a call back.

Heidi

An anti-referral. - Posted by David H

Posted by David H on March 13, 2002 at 24:56:53:

Avoid Kawamoto’s local representative!

:slight_smile:

Re: How to find decent eviction attorney? - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on March 13, 2002 at 20:57:47:

Heidi–(CA)----------

Thank you. What you did is what I would do if it were a local evicition.

Good InvestingRon Starr****