How to find notes and what about Russ Dalbey?? - Posted by Erica

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on May 28, 2005 at 14:26:49:

Erica:
There are plenty of comments about Russ Dalbey, his informercials, materials, here on this web site and others. Do a search of this site and also a google search and you will tons of input.

Finding Note holders requires MARKETING. Someone once said; “Business ISN’T business Business IS Marketing…”

There are numerous approaches that one can try, follow, implement, etc. - I will list just a few but there are 100’s of ways.

• Create your own “paper”
  • Billboards
  • classified ads
  • display ads
  • Direct mail targeting Note holders
  • Internet
  • Realtors
  • Real estate investors
  • Professionals (attorneys, CPA’s, bankers, Financial Planners)
  • H&R Block offices (or other tax preparers)
  • Placemats ADS at local diners
  • Laudromat flyers or ads
  • Radio spots
  • TV spots
  • Magazines that are trade publications
  • Conventions
  • Networking clubs
  • Chamber of commerce networking
  • ON, and on, and on, and on…

To your success,
Michael Morrongiello
Author of the Unity of Real Estate and “paper” study course

How to find notes and what about Russ Dalbey?? - Posted by Erica

Posted by Erica on May 27, 2005 at 22:01:21:

I am new to this. Maybe I missed this posting before. Where do you find note holders? I know of investore but what about note holders? Also, does anyone know if Russ Dalbey program is viable or a scam? Thanks.

Search for ( finding notes Behle ) in the archives - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on May 30, 2005 at 19:36:40:

Your question is probably the most common related to notes. There are many years worth of discussions here in the archives. I have addressed it in a great deal of detail many times. Rather that repeat a condensed version here, it might be more helpful to read some of the more detailed responses and answers from before.

To do this, search the archvies. If you search for “finding notes Behle” there are about a hundred responses. Some of which contained most of the over 100 sources of finding notes.