How to get started - Posted by Shawn McFaul

Posted by JohnBoy on February 25, 2002 at 17:31:56:

If you don’t have the money now to be able to get the property, then where would you get the money to pay to have a tenant evicted if they didn’t pay rent? Where would you get the money to repair any damages they caused to the property? Where would you get the money to cover the payments on the property while the tenant wasn’t paying the rent and the property sat vacant for several months until you got it rerented? Where would you get the money to pay to advertise the property to find a new tenant? If you don’t have the money to cover all these unexpected costs when they come up, then how would you be able to pay for this?

If you don’t have any money then getting into holding properties as rentals is not the way you should get started. You need to first focus on building your cash reserves before getting into this type of buying and holding.

For the best way to get started read this link:

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/70929.html

How to get started - Posted by Shawn McFaul

Posted by Shawn McFaul on February 25, 2002 at 16:18:53:

I don’t know how to get started in real estate? i want to buy a duplex or a triplex to start out but i dont know how to get the money for it. I was thinking about a lease option or maybe a land contract. Because i dont think i can get a mortgage for it. what do you think the best way to get started would be? Would getting investers be the way to go. How does investers work? Do they work like a bank?
thank you for your time
Shawn

Re: How to get started - Posted by VICTOR WRIGHT//CHGO.,IL.

Posted by VICTOR WRIGHT//CHGO.,IL. on March 05, 2002 at 17:12:34:

i’ve had this course for about 2 yrs. and i can’t find any one to help me to start investing,what should i do?
for one my credit is through the roooof with loans and credit card debts. i don’t have the money for the 1 on 1 training ,but i would spit a property 50/50 with anyone that’s willing to show me how to get started!

please help me secure my future!!!