How to Keep Doing Lead Generation While Everything is on Lock-down?

How can you continue generating business when everything is on lockdown?

I haven’t met much resistance to meeting with people, and they’re still answering ads. Are you in an area flooded with Covid-19?
What’s your lead generation process?

Here In Toronto I am finding that people are still replying to adds and talking about real estate though there is a general consensus to wait a bit to see what the market does.

I have been continuing with online marketing like facebook and google. I tailored some content to specifically address COVID-19. I just created a simple video about how we are still buying houses during corona virus and have been promoting it online. Feel free to copy the video for your own marketing.

Hello ,
We’re offering low interest loans = 6% interest rate, we are looking for people to borrow our money, $1,000,000.00-$200,000,000.00 we have money, lending is not a problem. we are seeking borrowers of all kind, whatever you loan criteria is, we’ll give you the money. we lend for Real Estate, Home purchase, investment (fix n fix), Residential & Commercial properties loans, even new construction, we’ll lend for it, 100% funding, no credit score required, we’ll lend for Business loans, Personal loans, whatever you need, we’ll lend it,
6% interest is all we’re asking, if you can do this, contact us now, guaranteed funding,
lending process takes up to 24 hours from the day your application is received for approval. quick and easy. if approved, funding is released. No delayals.
Contact us now, and I’ll send you inform you the process and procedure on how to get this money available to you. without hassles or delayals. hurry, contact us today. while the offer lasts. Good Luck
Contact us at E-mail: Guaranteedlendingservices@gmail.com