How to pay for Lenders Workshop..Testimony - Posted by ChrisTX

Posted by Jim Rayner on November 10, 2000 at 23:58:25:

Chris & Dot,

I’m deeply touched by your story. Had I known this last spring when we first met I would have worked harder but it appears that you’ve arrived and you did it by putting the bits and pieces of powerful knowledge provided by Ed, Terry, and Kiyosaki into a extremely successful plan of action.

Knowing that I made even a small contribution in your success has made my year one to remember for more than just the deals accomplished. Thank You.

CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUCCESS.

How to pay for Lenders Workshop…Testimony - Posted by ChrisTX

Posted by ChrisTX on November 10, 2000 at 22:40:18:

Just this February, I found myself “self unemployed” and two weeks away from not having any income coming in. (not good but I was there)Ill spare the details of how this happened, but you must know, it wasn’t on purpose! I have an awesome wife and two fantastic boys who look to their Daddy for food, home, clothes, and Taco Bell money!

Anyway, I had NO money, two houses over 100K I was trying to sell (to keep head above water),great credit (I paid out like a slot machine)and bills that were compounding with no answers as to pay em. I had read “Rich Dad Poor Dad” and found where Kiyosaki was speaking at some kind of CREonline deal in Atlanta. I figured if he could write a book that good, maybe he could give me some direction as to get out of this hole I had dug. So, I put what seemed like a life savings on my credit card (the last one with any credit still avail)and made plans for Atlanta. Kiyosaki spoke for an hour and a half on the first morning and was GONE! No answers, no meeting him, and still No money!I was stuck there with all these crazy “real estate” people…Thank God!
It was there I heard people like Ed Garcia, Terry Vaughan, Ray Alcorn, Lonnie Scruggs, and many more who inspired me to go home and DO SOMETHING.I went home a Full Time Real Estate Investor! While listening in that convention,Ed and Terry offered a workshop in April on, How To Get Lenders Fighting To Give You Money, for those that qualified. Oh how I had to qualify! Since I didnt have any money to do deals with I HAD to get to that seminar!So I put what seemed like two lifetime savings on a new card and got to that next seminar. From Feb. to April I had done a few deals (thanks so much to David Alexander who coached and coached and coached) so I wasn’t totally in the dark…I had qualified! It was there at the workshop listening to Ed & Terry and networking with others that I gained the knowledge to empower my new real estate venture. The workshop was everything they said it would be and more! Dot (my wife,business partner and best friend) didn’t get to make it but immediately caught my enthusiasm when I got back home. Since those seminars, she and I have bought and sold sixteen properties, leased one of the 100K+ homes for $500 per month cashflow, sold the other one and hold a 10K note on it, have two other rent houses and 3 duplexes.Our income troubles are over, we have respect from the banks in town and now the attorneys are even on our side! We are even in the process of purchasing our first apartment complex (thanks again Ed for the hours of mentoring process after the workshop) and Jim Rayner for all your expertise and unselfishness.The monies invested in gaining knowledge have long been paid for and keep returning profits.

Most of all, we want to give all the glory for our success to our God, who has shown himself strong in all of our deals by granting us uncommon favor and Blessing us as we put him first. Thanks again David Alexander who took us under his wing and helped us with a brilliant, creative mind, and kept telling us to GO FOR IT!! And Thanks so much JP & Terry for creating CREONLINE, and inviting Robert Kiyosaki to speak at convention this year. See you again at this years convention with my wife.

Touched by “The Blue Vase”,
Chris & Dot Hall

Re: How to pay for Lenders Workshop…Testimony - Posted by Greg Karr

Posted by Greg Karr on November 25, 2000 at 09:43:39:

Chris,
WOW!!! What a success story! The last time you and I spoke, you had just bought your 2nd house. Keep up the good work.

Email me your phone number at gkarr@houston.rr.com

Congrats,

Greg Karr
Gig’em '82

Re: How to pay for Lenders Workshop…Testimony - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on November 12, 2000 at 16:49:18:

Dude,

Thanks, for the kudos… But You and Dot are exceptional. Ya’ll took a small amount of info and most importantly took action that has changed your lives.

I got some new Life Long friends as a bonus… but, dont worry soon where I once was giving you some thoughts… the roles will be reversed as I hear about this apartment deal ya’ll are working on… and I want details… so be ready to hold my hand… :slight_smile:

Talk to ya’ll soon,

Blessed to have such top notch friends with unending class to boot.

David Alexander