How to structure deal - Posted by VO

Posted by Ronald on February 23, 2001 at 18:34:01:

I’d get some “Upfront Cash” from them (Non -Refudable) of course for security of their performance.

That usually keeps em hangin around. (Self Interest)

How to structure deal - Posted by VO

Posted by VO on February 23, 2001 at 17:53:55:

Hi, I recently sold a home and have gotten more call on the home. I would like to find these people homes but I’m unsure of how to go about structuring the deal. I have already asked what they would like but now I have to find a seller.

How do I secure the buyer with me, so that once I get them qualified they don’t run off.Any suggestions will be great. Thanks!!!

Re: How to structure deal - Posted by Rick(CA)

Posted by Rick(CA) on February 25, 2001 at 01:38:25:

You need to get info from them as to what they can afford, have they been prequalified with a broker, etc. I believe there was a how to article on that here.

You can’t really do anything about them “running off”. You can’t take money from the ahead of time as was suggested. That could very well get you in hot water as acting as a realtor without a license.

What you CAN do is go out and find houses and then work your way down your list and find a fit. Also you can CONTINUE to advertise to keep a nice long buyers list. Never stop your marketing machine.

Good luck!

If you want to be a flipper… - Posted by Justin

Posted by Justin on February 23, 2001 at 18:51:56:

Start by reading all of the how to articles. Then search the archive.