How to track the owner - Posted by Viktoria

Posted by Mike on September 12, 2005 at 17:37:02:

I have a link to Data Quick, E mail me the address
and I can find the owner’s name for you, at least that
is a start.

Mike

How to track the owner - Posted by Viktoria

Posted by Viktoria on September 12, 2005 at 15:18:22:

Hi- There is a property that has expired four times on the fmls. I want to make an offer on the house using creative financing solutions but I know if I involve the realtor they will deter the owners from excepting the offer b/c it will effect their commsion. It has not been relisted with the realtor and I found the property on my own so I am not trying to cut out the realtor. The problem is, the house is vacant and the number on the tax records is disconnected. I wouldn’t even mind giving the realtor a kick back so that’s it’s win/win for everyone, but I don’t know how to go about getting the owners info. I want to deal directly with the owner, not the realtor. We sent a letter- and got no response. Any suggstions on how to find them. I think they may even be out of state. The house belonged to family members that I guess aren’t around any more so the family is trying to sell. It needs a lot of work but it has around 850k worth of equity. So, there’s room to play. :slight_smile: Thank you.

Re: How to track the owner - Posted by Young Jedi

Posted by Young Jedi on September 20, 2005 at 16:49:26:

Viktoria, check out this link:

http://www.creonline.com/money-ideas/mm-059.html

Re: How to track the owner - Posted by Caseygump

Posted by Caseygump on September 13, 2005 at 07:26:27:

I use a private detective in my area, he charges $20 to find the contact info. He has it for me in less than 24 hours. I resort to this when I’ve exhausted all my other avenues. He actually caters to real estate investors. Your local REI club could help you find one.