How to use snagit? - Posted by Dave (CA)

Posted by John (KS) on March 01, 1999 at 18:25:27:

Snagit is specifically for taking a “snapshot” of your computer screen or a specific window. Another good program to do what you want is …

Microsurfer!

How to use snagit? - Posted by Dave (CA)

Posted by Dave (CA) on February 27, 1999 at 20:59:19:

There was a post a few months back about using a program called snagit to download the posts so that they could be read at a later time (ie while off-line). I was under the impression that this meant downloading all of the posts without actually opening up each one. However, all I am able to download is a copy of the newsgroup page that shows the title of each post. The posts themselves do not get copied. Does anyone know how to set this program up so that it also copies the contents of each post as well?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: How to use snagit? - Posted by Dave T

Posted by Dave T on February 28, 1999 at 23:38:04:

Is Snagit the same as SiteSnagger??

The following is from the SiteSnagger help:

To view a Web site from your local hard disk, you must tell SiteSnagger to fix up the HTML so that all of each page’s references to images and other pages refer to local copies of these files rather than copies on the server. If the “Fix up for Browsing” option isn’t checked, you won’t be able to browse a site from your hard disk and you’ll have to snag the site again with the option checked.

Re: How to use snagit? - Posted by Dave T

Posted by Dave T on February 28, 1999 at 23:38:04:

Is Snagit the same as SiteSnagger??

The following is from the SiteSnagger help:

To view a Web site from your local hard disk, you must tell SiteSnagger to fix up the HTML so that all of each page’s references to images and other pages refer to local copies of these files rather than copies on the server. If the “Fix up for Browsing” option isn’t checked, you won’t be able to browse a site from your hard disk and you’ll have to snag the site again with the option checked.

Re: How to use snagit? - Posted by Dave (CA)

Posted by Dave (CA) on March 01, 1999 at 11:51:20:

I think this is another program that does that same thing. I’ll give it a try. Thanks.

Dave