Hud Homestore

Hello Fellow Members!

I am new starting out in the business and I am very excited and filled with super energy! Each day I commit myself to reading and gaining as much knowledge as possible about this industry. Also, I am a hands-on person and I like to take action once I learn something.

I have been pulling my resources together and fortunately I have end buyers secured. I am in the midst of searching for the properties…During my search, I found deeply discounted Hud properties that have been sitting with them for quite sometime.

I would like to bid on the properties and I believe they are good deals but the other side of me is apprehension and maybe somewhat afraid of the unknown…afraid that a deal will fall apart which would damage my reputation…any thoughts? Advice? Suggestions? Lastly, I would be flipping the properties to the end buyers…therefore, I will need transitional funding during the double closing…

One of the properties is extremely profitable for a buy, fix and flip or buy, fix and hold. However, due to my lack of experience and the need for immediate cash flow, I am leaning toward just flipping it to the end buyer instead…

Sounds like you plan to start with wholesaling. If you are not wholesaling properties off the MLS, you will not need transitional funding.

Jim