I am just started - Posted by Maria Hornung

Posted by Bigfoot on February 19, 2006 at 18:07:01:

I am going to put this nicely. First you need to work on your spelling and phrasing. I don’t know if English is your second language but your title ought to say “I HAVE just started”. I’m not trying to be nasty or anything, just saying that you would have to work harder on some deals because you would be judged on this.
Second - I know Carlton can be difficult to grasp, espically for newbies, however in the last version I listened to, many of the techniques he outlined were outdated or virtually unworkable in the real world. Therefore you don’t need to learn about them. Don’t despair, you at least are motivated enough to get it and then ask questions.
Third- I think you need to broaden your education first. Study the posts here and if you see a term you don’t understand, search the archives for that term. Finally, go to your bookstore and read a new book every couple of weeks or so. After you hear different peoples views, things will start to come together in a few months. I wish you well.

I am just started - Posted by Maria Hornung

Posted by Maria Hornung on February 16, 2006 at 10:02:34:

I am a brand new student of a Carlenton Sheets “No Money Down” program. I feel ignorant regarding to the different terms and ways of negotiation used to buy a property. I know in chapter 11 “Using Creative Financing Techniques” he talks breifly about each of one, however I need more details. Has you felt the same way, and if is so, where do you get more details to get the confidence to make a phone call and make an offer?
Thank you and have a good day.

Re: I am just started - Posted by Student

Posted by Student on March 23, 2006 at 12:12:03:

Bigfoot I reall think you should stick that BIGFOOT in your moutn Because of your attitude The person didn’t ask you to teach them about their english besides I love the Carelton Sheets information and I am very successful with the program.

Re: I am just started - Posted by greg

Posted by greg on March 04, 2006 at 10:30:16:

Maria, just think about the converse of not making the call, If you want something to change for you then the only way to make something change is to take action… Take it in steps,…Remember it only takes one call to make money. If you dont make the call you dont make the money…