I am so out of the loop, it's funny... - Posted by karp

Posted by SCook85 on November 29, 1999 at 21:10:03:

Funny, I was grinning and thinking the same thing!

I am so out of the loop, it’s funny… - Posted by karp

Posted by karp on November 19, 1999 at 14:40:17:

Hmmm,

I just persused some stuff on this site and saw the distress some are having as a result of being excluded from a mastermind group.

I didn’t even know it was up and running much less to the point of having to turn away people.

No biggie. See, here is the deal- I know that I have tons to contribute and even more to learn from any group. SO- if this one is full, I will keep sharing via posts and email and soon enough people will want to start another MM group and I may be involved.

I certainly understand and value the reasons for limiting the size of a group. I mean, I really do. I have never believed in casting pearls before swine and count me among the swiniest. My thoughts are rather than being sad and feeling excluded, let’s all of us outcasts start such a fascinating dialoue right here, right now on this thread that we become THE valued information commodity!

I mean, that’s really the whole deal isn’t it? Sharing with those who have the guts to learn and share back?

Everything else- who’s in, who’s not- is all just politics and doesn’t mean a thing.

Thanks,

Karl Hartley

Re: I am so out of the loop, it’s funny… - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on November 29, 1999 at 21:11:11:

Karp,
Good to see you around again, it’s been awhile since I’ve seen you. Hope all is well!

Steve

What loop? (nt) - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on November 19, 1999 at 19:11:56:

Dude…Fret not for… - Posted by Paris

Posted by Paris on November 19, 1999 at 18:03:20:

As I am sure you know Karp, education is another one of those priceless commodity that runs rampant on this site. So, Karp, let me direct this question to you because it seems as if you’re fighting to get back into the loop as you said.

Karp,I figured, that you hadn’t been around because of amount of business I know passes across your desk. I guess I am asking about time management. What are the rest of you guys and gals doing to get the money. You know, pin down the deals. I wanna know how much energy, or better yet how would you guys factor the ratio of Education to Actuall Production. You know, End results, the buck stops here,in my ckecking account. This is the meat & potato’s I gotta get to survive.

This is the techique I use. It’s not really fancy, but it just seems keep my head spinning. Some times there are so many things going on that I just have to stop, gather my thoughts, and sip a beer or two.

well here goes, my technique, I think I’m gonna call it the Paris 2 Step, because thats all I really do. I just take it one step at a time. Meaning I call folks, tons of folks, Real estate and mortgage brokers, FSBO, Builders, bankers, everyone I meet. For me it works because I am a Realtor and everyone, I mean everyone is a potential client. I got serious about the creative side after I learned much from this site. I admit that this site and John Behle ( because I decided to use his style of business, I believe most techniques work once applied)have taken me from being an average Realtor to a money making machine. I would also like to say that if I didn’t “Just DO IT” I would not have succeeded. And this is just the beginning. The more deals I do the more I learn. But I am learning from the actuall deal.

So, how bout some imput for this thread?
And Karp, don’t worry about being left out of the MasterMind Group (I know you’ve been loosing sleep over it) for I was that set up the chat room to help the process, but wasn’t invited!!!

Karp, If you don’t mind I like to join Clan Of Outcasts. Please don’t offended if I don’t show up…I my be in the process of … “Just Doing It”

You’re Not Out Of The Loop… - Posted by MN~Chicago

Posted by MN~Chicago on November 19, 1999 at 16:57:37:

…you just stayed out of the fray.

I look forward to tweaking your
creative brain. Thanks for your
report on funding a year’s worth
of rent.

The idea has merit, marketing it
appears to be very problematic.
How many friends can one have
financing a 4 plex?

I would like to engage you in
going after foreclosure buseiness
when you are up for it.

Thanks, again.

Re: I am so out of the loop, it’s funny… - Posted by William, Columbus, OH

Posted by William, Columbus, OH on November 19, 1999 at 15:06:28:

Karl…sounds like you have a balanced perspective on the whole situation. As you point out, it isn’t even up and running yet. What many of us have not yet learned is to what extent we create our own unhappiness and stress by choosing (based on our belief systems) how we receive someone’s input/comments. Or by wanting what we don’t have and insisting where/when it be found.
Very happy you are now to be found on this site.

The World Is Ending! - Posted by MichaelR (NoVA)

Posted by MichaelR (NoVA) on November 20, 1999 at 15:20:19:

What the h*ll is this world coming to when Karl becomes “balanced.”

With a big grin.

Michael

My Horse Is Way Out Of The Barn, William… - Posted by MN~Chicago

Posted by MN~Chicago on November 19, 1999 at 16:51:27:

You were supposed to tell ME that
two weeks ago.:frowning: