I don't understand this - but let me give you my opinion anyway - Posted by John Behle

Re: My Opinion About Your Opinion… - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on March 29, 1999 at 01:35:31:

It is kind of amazing that with all the free information on this site documenting so many perspectives, techniques, and experiences that one can’t make an “educated guess” as to the credibility of a given “expert”.

I certainly don’t blindly follow or listen to just anyone. But I am willing to take a risk for the education. Education and knowledge are the best investments people can make in themselves.

Like you said, it really doesn’t take much to recupe the money spent as long as the knowledge is applied. Unlike physical goods, knowledge lasts a lifetime.

Re: I don’t understand this - but let me give you my opinion anyway - Posted by Charles Faust (Phila suburbs)

Posted by Charles Faust (Phila suburbs) on March 27, 1999 at 05:46:04:

I should have been referring to Rick instead of Mr. Alexander in my post. It was late and I made a mistake on my first post to this board. Sorry if I offended Mr Alexander.

CBF

Re: I don’t understand this - but let me give you my opinion anyway - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on March 29, 1999 at 24:19:21:

Hey, if you knew me, you’d know you couldn’t offend me,
unless you sid something about hair…maybe? LOL

And reserve Mr. for Piper, Garcia and some of the other old guys. LOL

David Alexander

Re: I don’t understand this - but let me give you my opinion anyway - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on March 29, 1999 at 02:37:04:

David:

Glad you jumped in there…I thought he was using “Mr” somewhat loosely in your case!

Now, about that hair…

JPiper