I Got CREOnline Convention Withdrawal Issues - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by Natalie-VA on April 12, 2007 at 16:21:56:

Eric,

Congrats on your first deal!

–Natalie

I Got CREOnline Convention Withdrawal Issues - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on April 11, 2007 at 15:17:19:

Just sitting around watching the snow melting and wishing I was at the CREOnline Convention. Anybody else got these feelings.

Well the next one will cure me I’m sure.

Re: I Got CREOnline Convention Withdrawal Issues - Posted by Wayne-NC

Posted by Wayne-NC on April 17, 2007 at 09:54:35:

Missed seeing you last year! Attendance was also way down (was that your fault?) possibly leading to the decision on skipping this year. Maybe there is a correlation between the market, REI activity, and Phil’s attendance, on whether to have a convention. I really hope to see you next year, personally as well.
Wayne

Re: I Got CREOnline Convention Withdrawal Issues - Posted by Eric (MI)

Posted by Eric (MI) on April 12, 2007 at 16:08:12:

I miss it and have never gone. I have finally ended my years of procrastination and fear to take action and do deals. I had set aside some money I earned on my first deal to go this year to meet all these people who’s posts I read daily. That money will be waiting for next time.

Eric

Re: I Got CREOnline Convention Withdrawal Issues - Posted by Rich[FL]

Posted by Rich[FL] on April 12, 2007 at 11:57:32:

I hear ya Phil! I was also looking forward to getting pumped up at yet another convention. While I don’t have melting snow to watch here (to get away from!), I really do like getting away from “spring break frenzy” that’s going on here now!

I’m looking foward to the next one.

Rich

Re: I Got CREOnline Convention Withdrawal Issues - Posted by DaveD (WI)

Posted by DaveD (WI) on April 12, 2007 at 07:41:08:

Withdrawal? You bet.

Miss the roundtables and the dealmakers forum. The collective energy of over 500 like-minded over the weekend. Having breakfast, lunch or dinner with someone new every day. Seeing old friends again.

Miss the long days and the longer nights. Miss garnering the most excellent RE advice for the cost of a beer. Miss the after-after hours watering hole (aka “the pit”) at the Atlanta hotel. Gone now…

Miss the folks. Too many to name, but yours is right up there, Phil.