I have access to the MLS, why do I need a REALTOR as an INVESTOR? - Posted by Aaron Jackson

Posted by Rob FL on June 23, 2000 at 12:34:08:

One question. Do you have an electronic lockbox key or a key to the HUDs and VAs? If not, how do plan to get inside these properties. Drag a REALTOR around with you?

A license will also allow you to make offers that are higher than your competition since you get an extra 3-3.5% commission out of the deal.

Those are about the only 2 reasons I can think of. Things to think about anyway. You probably don’t need the license.

I have access to the MLS, why do I need a REALTOR as an INVESTOR? - Posted by Aaron Jackson

Posted by Aaron Jackson on June 23, 2000 at 09:45:48:

My sister is an appraiser, and she has access to the MLS, she lets me know what is available. I was thinking of becoming an realtor, or using one…but then I think, WHAT FOR?

Re: I have access to the MLS, why do I need a REALTOR as an INVESTOR? - Posted by Terry Heilman

Posted by Terry Heilman on June 23, 2000 at 17:03:28:

I am an appraiser and have access to the MLS. I use a realtor because he pre-qualifies the sellers so I do not waste my time with unmotivated sellers.