I have so many motiviated seller's.....that I don't know what to do!!! - Posted by Michael from Philadelphia

Posted by Warren on May 11, 1999 at 14:35:16:

Since your just beffifing I would reccomend Scott Britton’s
Sure Fire Realer Estate Course or Claude Diamonds Lease
Purchase Course. Basically though if you can get any of these properties at a good deal. (Under market) When just
starting out put an assignment clause in your contract and
then just sell the contracts of the good deals to people. For example get a property under contract for 15% under market
and sell the contract (you can because it has an assignment
clause) sell it to an investor or home buyer. This also works if
you can find some one to sell on a l lease purchase or contract for deed. These properties mybe closer to market but are good deals because of the leverage they provide.

I have so many motiviated seller’s…that I don’t know what to do!!! - Posted by Michael from Philadelphia

Posted by Michael from Philadelphia on May 10, 1999 at 07:37:44:

I live in Philadelphia, PA. Have been following this site for so time to the point that I have enrolled in a 8 weeks real estate program at the local university (classes begin 5/11/99). After completion of these two basic real estate classes, I am entitled to take the RE Sales Exam (whatever that mean).

My problem now is that…I know many, many, seller’s & investors in my area (through my brother who is “Mr. Esq.”) and last week I started to send E-mail, fax, cards, flyers & a simple business card that saids “I Buy House Cash – 2 day closing” AND…I had to go to Office Max to buy a new answering machine because the old one overloaded!!! I don’t have the slightest idea of RE deals. I was only trying to see if some of the stuff I read here really work. Would some one please share a formula that is use to see if the deal is worth it and how could I do my own closing?

Philadelphia, PA