I just closed on another lease option deal an hour ago - Posted by Tarun_md

Posted by Tarun_md on February 28, 2000 at 23:30:45:

It was great to meet you too, brandy. I just can’t wait to see your success story.

later
tarun

I just closed on another lease option deal an hour ago - Posted by Tarun_md

Posted by Tarun_md on February 28, 2000 at 17:58:14:

Is real estate investing great or what? I just got a check for almost 7k on a lease option deal I was working on.
Here are the details:

FMV 123k
FMR 1000
I lease optioned it for 3 years for 110k(mtg balance) and a payment of $1000/month(mtg payment is 1150/month)
Found a tenant buyer who gave me $6600 today as option consideration. They are paying me 1100/month and they have a 2 year option for 127k.
My profit 6600 + 2400(cash flow added over 2 years)+ 8k in the back end because I am giving them $200 rent credit for the 1st 12 months. thats a 17k profit!!!
Man! I love this business.
Tarun Saighal from maryland

Re: I just closed on another lease option deal an hour ago - Posted by Becky IL

Posted by Becky IL on February 29, 2000 at 09:30:47:

Congratulations Tarun!

It was great meeting you this weekend, and I had fun listening to you make deals on the phone. Keep it up! and see you next year!

Lonnie’s List - Posted by Paul Macdonald

Posted by Paul Macdonald on February 28, 2000 at 23:18:41:

Congratulations Tarun. Nice deal.

And you beat me by thirty minutes. I closed one at 5:30. Lets start Lonnie’s List.

Remeber how Lonnie asked the room to let him know when we did a deal over the next month or so? Unless I missed another post you were the first to post with a win.

Just for fun lets see if anyone remembers exactly what time frame Lonnie suggested and see how many people we can get in the winners circle.

Want to play?

Paul Macdonald

Re: I just closed on another lease option deal an hour ago - Posted by Tim Jensen

Posted by Tim Jensen on February 28, 2000 at 21:21:21:

Tarun,

It was great meeting you at the convention and congrats on this deal.

Is this the sandwhich lease? Where you find the deal?

Your Friend,

Tim

Way to go! - Posted by Brandi_TX

Posted by Brandi_TX on February 28, 2000 at 20:47:29:

See what I get for sleeping today!

Congrats! It was great to have met you.

Brandi_TX

Re: I just closed on another lease option deal an hour ago - Posted by tarun_md

Posted by tarun_md on February 28, 2000 at 23:27:28:

yes tim…its the same sandwich lease I was telling you about. Closed on it today.