I know a bit, I've done a bit... what now? - Posted by Hans

Posted by Brent_IL on April 04, 2002 at 02:43:49:

If you want a high volume, you need a Realtor.

Expired listing?s that weren’t re-listed, or houses listed > 6 months are probably the easiest lists for you to deal with.

I know a bit, I’ve done a bit… what now? - Posted by Hans

Posted by Hans on April 04, 2002 at 01:52:00:

Hi there,

I purchased William Bronchick’s Flipping book about a month ago and have worked through it several times and I feel I have a pretty firm grasp of the material. I also placed an ad in the Sacramento Bee (my local paper) asking for “cash buyers” to contact me and I now have a list of names, numbers and needs; about 20 rehabbers,etc in all. I’ve been driving around the area I’ve selected to farm and am getting to know the makeup of the subdivisions there pretty well. But all of a sudden I’m stuck. Why? Because I’m not talking to any sellers!

I’m overwhelmed by the task of actually picking a way of finding sellers and working it until I shake out a deal or two. It seems that there are so many possible courses of action at this point. Can anybody recommend one single method of finding sellers that will turn up a high-volume of people I can begin to contact and screen for motivation, run numbers on, etc, right away?

Thanks for helping me out of my rut!
Hans