I like Carleton Sheets but.... - Posted by Tony (NJ)

Posted by William on November 05, 1998 at 19:51:31:

Carleton Sheets has been on the air for 14 years. It seemjs if he had some dirt, they would have found it by now. I remember Dave Del Dotto on the beach in Hawaii back in the 80’s. as a matter of fact they were filming
his show in Hawaii the day I was leaving Hawaii. I did purchase his course as well as C.S. course. I also learned some things from Del Dott’s course also. OH I forgot aboy Tom Vu… I remember he was on 20/20…I guess he was a rip off amn. So what is the deal with RUSS WHITNEY ??? Any comments???

I like Carleton Sheets but… - Posted by Tony (NJ)

Posted by Tony (NJ) on November 04, 1998 at 19:14:42:

I like Carleton Sheets but I also liked Sonny Bloch, Charles Givens and Bill Bresnan. OH! and let us not forget Ed Beckly. What ever happened to these guys? If some are now deceased what happened before they died?

Re: I like Carleton Sheets but… - Posted by William

Posted by William on November 04, 1998 at 20:58:58:

I believe Charles Givens past away a couple of months ago. Don’t forget Dave Del Dotto and his side kick Dante Perano.

Re: I like Carleton Sheets but… - Posted by mark (sdca)

Posted by mark (sdca) on November 06, 1998 at 12:19:51:

Is Dante really a Del Dotto disciple?? I went to a $29 seminar that Dante held with 2 other guys (forget their names, sad to say) but neither was Del Dotto. The semina was sort of about buying RTC properties but was basically a come on for their $1000 package.

Re: I like Carleton Sheets but… - Posted by kris

Posted by kris on November 05, 1998 at 02:17:00:

Dave del dotto’s selling long distance cards now. I’ve seen his informercials. Just comes to show you where his real estate stuff went. That is the reason I like carlton sheets. for one the guys time tested. He’s been doing the same thing for at least the last 11yrs; that is helping people aquire property no money down. I figured if his courses were questionable, it would have been made known by now and Carlton would end up like del dotto, tom vu and others in that catagory.

Re: I like Carleton Sheets but… - Posted by William

Posted by William on November 06, 1998 at 22:24:34:

Yes, Dante and Dave go back to the late 1980’s (at least when I first knew about them). I had some video tapes from 1989 when Dante and Dave Del Dotto were doing seminars together in Hawaii. I believe they are from the same hometown (in calif) if I am not mistaken.