i like this stuff!!! - Posted by deon

Posted by Jim FL on September 02, 2003 at 22:15:18:

Deon,
First, congrats on being full time and getting deals done.
As long as you are happy with the result, it should not matter one bit what kind of deals, and you seem to recognize that…good job!

I was going to respond, but I’ll be honest, reading your post hurt my eyes, so I had to quit reading.
PLEASE do us a favor, and turn off the caps lock key.
Typing in all caps makes your post very hard to read, and in “nettiquette”, it indicated yelling.

Take care, and since my eyes have rested, I went back and read a little more.
If you are getting deals and making money in these areas, why not work there?
Don’t sweat sending out too many mailers, repetition works well.

Good luck,
Jim FL

i like this stuff!!! - Posted by deon

Posted by deon on September 02, 2003 at 21:13:35:

I HAVE BEEN FULLTIME NOW FOR ABOUT SIX MONTHS. WHEN I STARTED MY INTENTION WAS TO DO SUB2’S, BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE BUSINESS IS TAKING ON A LIFE OF ITS OWN, BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY DONE FLIPS SO FAR, WHICH I DONT MIND, IT PUTS CASH IN THE POCKET! I AM SENDING OUT POST CARDS, MY QUESTION IS, IN ONE OF THE NEIGHBORHOODS THAT I SENT POST CARDS TO, THE RESPONSE WAS GREAT, I GOT TWO DEALS. SHOULD I CONTINUE WITH THIS SAME FARM AREA? I DONT WANT TO GET THE JUNK MAIL SYNDORME BY MAILING TO THE SAME FARM AREA TOO MUCH. AND SECOND, IF I AM GOING TO CONCENTRATE ON WHOLESALING, SHOULD I FOCUS ON NEIGHBORHOODS THAT ARE ON THE LOWER END BUT NOT WAR ZONES? I LIVE IN MIAMI AND WE HAVE SEVERAL OF THESE NEIGHBORHOODS. PS MY 3 DEALS CAME FROM THESE NEGHBORHOODS ALSO. THANKS FOR ANY RESPONSE.

Re: i like this stuff!!! - Posted by Larry

Posted by Larry on September 02, 2003 at 23:37:37:

Congrats on finding a niche and staying with it! Remember that old adage if it isn?t broke don’t fix it? Well I think in your case this rule should apply to you. Many people attempt to do what you have done and it takes them a while to get up to speed. I say stick to your farm area since you are having all the success with it. You will know when the time is right to spread your wings a bit father…

Best of luck to you.

Larry