I need 25+ SFH's In Baltimore MD **Mega Opportunity For The Right Team**

Mega Opportunity for the right team or individual.

Good morning. As some of you already know, I’ve recently been putting together a package deal of houses for my private investors. All cash buys. All within a specific timeline of 60 days. Well I just got everything approved and we are ready to see inventory. We need 25 SFH Flips// Within approx. 60 days. // Baltimore, MD // City or County only.

Buying Requirements:

SFH
3+ Bed,
Detached, NO Rows,
75k-175k.
can close in 14-30 days.
48hr inspections,
SFH’s found in 21206 on streets such as Forest View, Glenmore, Belmar and Glenarm are a great model to use.

The ALL-IN number (which includes purchase, closing costs, repairs cost, holding costs for 6months and any other tax or insurance costs) cannot exceed 65-68% of the-newly renovated, appraised ARV.

Please do not suggest houses that have title or lien issues. Clean titles only.

All cash deals. Text or Call 443-424-8482.
Please leave me a text if I don’t answer. I will call you back promptly.

Thank You

-Mr. B

1 Like

GUARANTEED LOAN OFFER,APPLY / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS.
hammock.vani@gmail.com
Are you an Investor, Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Contractor, Farmer, Start up e.t.c? Perhaps you need funds to buy properties, fix/flip, improve on your Services / Establish. HAMMOCK VAN GUI INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT / FINANCIAL COMPANY is out to help those in need of finance archive their goal. We invest on properties, projects / business and also offer all type of loans to interested persons from any country with any credit rate. Have you been turned down by banks or other lenders because of your credit rate or Bankruptcy? we can offer you the loan you need at an affordable rate. We also need the services of Brokers or anyone who can refer people who need financial help and we pay every month for your services. Contact us through the below email if you are interested in a loan or need investor.
hammock.vani@gmail.com

I know you mentioned cash buyers but we lend to investors in Maryland. I am located in Virginia and work with investors in DC, Maryland and Virginia. Here are some of our main features:

• Up to 90% of purchase price and rehab (not to exceed 70% ARV)
  • Available rates lower than standard hard money
  • Deferred payment option (no mortgage payments for up to 12 months)
  • Quick approvals, quick closings
  • Non-recourse (for loans under $500k)
  • No large upfront fees. Application fee of only $250 (which includes cost of appraisal). We only collect this after we have quoted you preliminary pricing based on information you provide.

If any of your clients are looking for funding, please let me know.

Georges Franco
GROUNDFLOOR
(202) 871-0097 (Call or text)
georges@groundfloor.us
www.dc.groundfloor.us

Attention Brokers: We are looking for brokers to join our Preferred Broker Program. Please contact me for more information.