I need a house - Posted by supercar28 in Denver

Posted by Rob FL on January 09, 1999 at 18:49:11:

Find someone who will let you take over the house without a credit check (i.e. lease option, seller-finacing, contract for deed, etc.). I have bought houses in the past with 90% + seller-financing without them preforming any sort of credit check. Another route is to contact a mortgage broker. Some of them work with people with C and D credit ratings.

I need a house - Posted by supercar28 in Denver

Posted by supercar28 in Denver on January 09, 1999 at 13:24:55:

I have been reading posts from this site for 3 months now.

I am really interested in this “creative financing” thing. But, when I talk to realtors they seem not to know anything about creative financing. I have a bankruptcy that is only 5 months old, I make 50K a year, with yearly raises. Each time I talk to a realtor who then directs me to a lender, they can’t do anything for me.

I know there are a lot of people out there who are just like me (make pretty good money, but bad credit). Can anyone on this board give me some insight on what I can do so that I can get myself a house?

I have plans to do Lonnie Deals (reading his book) but in the mean time, my apartment rent is exceeding $500 a month and I just want out of this dump, and pay for something I will own.