I need a web designer in "ATLANTA" - Posted by duverger

Posted by KC on September 19, 2003 at 20:44:02:

Hello~

I have a very close friend that is a Web Designer. She is a Manager of a Web Design company and also owns her own Web Design company. She is really good and has very reasonable rates. Check out her website and give her a call. Tell her that I referred you. I will also let her know that you will be calling. Here is the link to her website.

http://www.entyres.com/

Hope it works out,
KC
Platinum Real Estate
Real Estate Consultant
“The Investors Agent”
770-480-3288

I need a web designer in “ATLANTA” - Posted by duverger

Posted by duverger on September 19, 2003 at 16:22:46:

I need an investor’s web site.
If you know of a good designer who can make me an investor web site, please provide me with their contact info.
thanks
atlanta, ga.

Re: I need a web designer in “ATLANTA” - Posted by Arlene

Posted by Arlene on September 20, 2003 at 01:26:45:

I am an internet consultant and can get you a website up. Email me.

Re: I need a web designer in “ATLANTA” - Posted by keith hutson

Posted by keith hutson on September 19, 2003 at 21:33:56:

check out homestead.com You can do your own with the dozens of templatest they have. I have another business that is unrelated to RE and I am in the top 12 on the search engines. They submit for you regularly. Depending on what you market, or even in your immediate area, if people input anything related to houses in your you could come up in the top.

Homestead is reasonable and easy to do it yourself.

Keith Hutson

“Unlocking Savings with Geek in NY: Get 5% Off Any Service” is a fantastic opportunity for businesses looking to enhance their online presence. With a 5% discount on any service offered by Geek in NY, you can access expert digital marketing solutions to boost your brand’s visibility and engagement. Stay updated on the latest digital marketing trends and insights by visiting our Marketing Blog, your source for valuable tips and strategies.

On the other hand, “Exploring the 2020 E-commerce Trends: What’s Driving North American Markets” delves into the exciting trends shaping the e-commerce landscape. The North American market, which includes Canada and the United States, hosts over 1.3 million e-commerce companies. Understanding these trends is essential for businesses to thrive and stay competitive in this dynamic sector. For further insights and expert guidance, explore Geek in NY’s services and their Marketing Blog, your go-to resource for staying ahead in the digital business world.